The Poetry, Essays, and Novella Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't usually get to goof off on Thursdays.

4 posters

Go down

I don't usually get to goof off on Thursdays. Empty I don't usually get to goof off on Thursdays.

Post  camerondeuel Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:43 am

To whom this may concern:

When I write, I tend to put everything on the paper and then I edit continuously until I have the end product which is usually alright, but not bad. I've been working on my thoughts for about three years and I'm slowly starting to share them with the people around me. They come in the form of short stories, poetry, and the occasional journal entry. I carry around a journal that I use to quickly jot my thoughts down and that usually makes them scattered and random.

I am 19 years old. My diet consists of mostly coffee and pretzels. I used to think I was cooler than Bob Dylan mixed with Kurt Vonnegut Jr with the swagger of NOTORIOUS B.I.G. with Ray Bans on but then I stopped comparing myself to others. My favorite animals are wolves. I'm always down to get a slur-pee. If I could grow a nice mustache I would love that. I love music that nobody likes and I'll give you $3.47 if you can guess my favorite album. That's all I have in my pockets.

Anyways, that's my introduction. Hopefully you have a lot of questions.

Love,
Cameron

camerondeuel

Back to top Go down

I don't usually get to goof off on Thursdays. Empty Guesses!

Post  Messalina Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:50 am

Is it Slippery When Wet, by Bon Jovi? I feel like that should be everyone's favorite album.

Kidding!
An actual guess? Uhm, it's probably not even close, but Seven Swans by Sufjan Stevens. The one time we met, you struck me as someone who might enjoy the sweet music of Sufy.
Messalina
Messalina

http://messalinashistory.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I don't usually get to goof off on Thursdays. Empty Re: I don't usually get to goof off on Thursdays.

Post  Admin Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm

I'm pretty sure it's Rumours by Fleetwood Mac, best album in the history of albums
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pensociety.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

I don't usually get to goof off on Thursdays. Empty Re: I don't usually get to goof off on Thursdays.

Post  camerondeuel Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Neither are the correct answer but I do get down to some Sufjan from time to time. Bon Jovi is more for the soul, I think.

I'll allow a few more guesses before the unveiling.

camerondeuel

Back to top Go down

Post  M. Smith Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:39 am

"The Music That Nobody Likes" by Carter USM

M. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum